Saturday, January 17, 2009

I GOT THE JOB!!!

We had a very great week and received great news! I had an interview with Texas Children's Hospital for a Family Advocacy Coordinator position on Wednesday. They called back the next day with an offer!!! It was SO fast!

It's been a long journey searching for a new career since my company had closed in the Fall. I received constant support from family and friends and could not be more thankful! Brady has also been extremely encouraging every day of my continuous job search and I am so appreciative!

Texas Children's Hospital is such a wonderful organization and I can't wait to join their team! Thank you again for keeping me motivated throughout this process. Your prayers that a great job would come my way have been answered!

Hope you all have a nice weekend and we look forward to seeing you all soon!

Angie

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Congratulations!! You are going to do great!